The 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry) Scholarship application for the 2022-2023 Academic Year is now open.
The scholarships are awarded annually through the Northern New York Community Foundation and range from $5,000 to $1,000 based on merit. They are available for full-time undergraduate and /or technical school students. Graduate study is not funded.
To qualify, an applicant must be a current or former member of:
- 10th Mountain Division (1948 to present).
- Army National Guard Mountain Warfare School.
- Vermont National Guard 86th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (Mountain) or 86th IBCT (Mountain).
- 1-157th Infantry Mountain, Colorado Army National Guard
- Spouse/ child of any member of the above organizations.
The applicant or his/her sponsor must be a member of the 10th Mountain Division Association.
You can sign in or register for the 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry) Scholarship application for the 2022-2023 Academic Year at Logon Page – Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (grantinterface.com). The deadline to complete the application is April 15, 2022.